Re: Tires ... Again

D-205's are the ticket for this bike! Thrashed 'em at the track, and then did
a lot of mi.afterwords. Front is still on and planted at 10,000, rear replaced
at 6,000 just 'cuz I was in the middle of a ride and skeptical!! After the
squeamish feeling I got from the stock tires (1000 mi.) I changed over. The
57's made me feel like I was sliding all the time!!
        Good Luck,
                        Jim