Re: Hero Pegs

>Has anyone wore out their hero pegs yet?

Hi Dave,
I roadrace and expected to have at least touched the blobs by now too but I
just haven't gone that far. It took me 2 years to work up to dragging the
pegs on my old Sprint. I am probably one of the few racers that has not had
a major incident. I have worked my slowly up to speed and now routinely drag
a knee on the track. I must be doing pretty good since I won the regional
championship in my class last year. I just can't bring myself to take it to
that kind of raw edge on my ST. I prefer to do it on the track.
Dennis