> >Depart Warminster, PA
> >Stop Colorado Springs, CO
> >Stop Whitefish, MT
> >Stop Rapid City, SD
> >Stop Eureka Springs, AR
> >
> >Paul & Dee Steinbacher
> =====================
> Paul,
>  Looks like you'll be passing through Bozeman. I can offer private guest
> quarters, or just stop by if you want.
>  Passed through Philly last Thursday coming from Cape May NJ. Nice
weather.
> Not.
>
> Duner Tor
> 406-586-5885

Duner,
Thanks for the offer, maybe we'll take you up on it or if the timing is
right maybe we could stop by for some conversation or possibly a ride. I'm
refining my plans now trying to figure out where I will be on any given day;
Of course that's what I always say, then kind of wind up wandering aimlessly
drawn by some road that looks interesting.
Any time you get 'unlucky' enough to pass through this area let me know.
Can't guarantee good weather obviously but I have found a few local roads to
ride that are acceptable and can talk motorcycles endlessly.

How did you make out with your ST anyway? I don't recall seeing anything
posted after you said you were going to take it to the Honda dealer.

Paul & Dee Steinbacher
1999 Sprint ST
1997 Buell M2