Radar detectors

I'll second the motion for the Valentine One. I have one and hear the
radar first in my group. It does require some fiddling. It needs 12 volts
to operate, so count on rigging a jack setup of some sort (you get the
necessary pieces from Valentine). You do need the remote audio adapter
at extra cost. Another hint - plug your headphones into the speaker
jack, not the headphone jack on the remote audio adaptor, otherwise the
volume isn't great enough for speeds over 85 or so. At one point you
could still get the older version of the detector without laser detection.
Not much use inside a tankbag...

Their number is 800 331-3030