FW: The Last Triumph?

Hi Jonathan, sorry to hear about the poor quality response from Triumph!! I
don't blame you for being pissed off, just reading about it makes me feel
kinda the same. But as a potential ST owner lurking on the list to hear the
benefits and probs of owning one, I want to say *thank you* for your post on
this. I need to hear the good, bad and ugly b4 investing in a bike. Most of
what I've read/heard so far has been glowing and positive. Pity it isn't all
that way...

much appreciated,
rgds, Grunter.