RE: Inspection

David  --    Be SURE if you use the header  pipe heat wrap that you don't skip the sealer step.

We had a big fire danger issue at the race track a few years ago.

Any un-sealed heat wrap will absorb oil spilled on it.   Harmless enough when running - the air stream cools it.   But, when you stop, heat soak-back will ignite the oil.

> Paul

es!