Re: heat

I thought about that too as the only heat I have felt has come from the frame/upper fairing gap area.  I'm not sure what I would try as I have never had any luck with common closed cell foam weatherstrip.  It either becomes unstuck or disintegrates or both with heat cycling.  I guess I would try to find some kind of automotive bulb type rubber weatherstrip that has a "U" channel to cling to the edge of the fairing.  The only problem would be finding something to fit the thickness of the fairing and fill the gap without looking bulky and ugly.  Maybe someone out there has come up with a solution?

Dan