Re: Brake Bleeding

I forgot where I got it , but I got it and it works well.  It is a check valve (spring loaded ball type - like what is contained in the speedbleeder) attached to about a foot length of CLEAR hose.  It works on the same principle.  Just attach the hose end to the "tit" of the bleeder screw, place the check valve end in a collection jar, crack open the bleeder screw one quarter to a half turn, pump away!  When air bubbles are no longer seen in the CLEAR hose while pumping, the bleeder screw is closed on the pump stroke.  Works the best with two people....well a third person is even better as the third person is keeping the reservoir topped off.  The advantage of this is that you simply move the rig to each brake caliper instead of buying "speedbleeders" for each caliper for every vehicle you own!  Add em up!

>>> Troy Blood <TroyB@xxxxxxxxxxx> 08/10 8:09 PM >>>
	I dont know if this has been posted in the past or not but I
think I found something rather neat.  It is a simple replacement bleeder
screw. Check it out.

	Troy

	http://www.speedbleeder.com/