Re: Panniers

- -----Original Message-----
From: Richard & Lisa White <RedRiders@xxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: Panniers

>Here's steve's address.
>
>steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx
>
>Mark Hanke wrote:

speak with a manager. We discussed the purchase price, the wait, what other
dealers policies were that I had talked to, plus our discussions here, on
the ST page. In the end they did the right thing and did not charge me
anything more. I really like them so far. First real ride with them will be
the rally (13 days!). Thinking of doing a IBA Saddle Sore 1000 on the way
out, any suggestions, this would be my first.
Mark