Re: Panniers

At 01:07 PM 08/11/1999 -0500, Jeff_Myers@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 >QUESTION:  I thought the price on the two-pannier set-up was $707.  Has it
 >increased to $849?  Please let me know what a fair price is for the bags as
 >P-day is coming.

I am not aware of any change in pricing. Maybe a few people can call their
local dealers and see what the going rate is. The last time I checked,
there was not any official listing of prices (the prices on the site were
from my dealer and a UK dealer - and were off the street prices for someone
just coming in and putting down the cash ie not a bike customer) and you
will find some fluctuation between dealers. If you buy from the dealer
where you bought your bike, they should work with you on price (or offer
free installation etc)

- - Eric