Re: Dead heated grips

> As for the problem it sounds if you have 1 of two things
>
> 1-the wire is damaged at some point and your moving the lines around fixed
> the problem
> 2-one of your components was loose or had a bad connection and your moving
> the parts around re-seated the bad connection. Did you make sure the relay
> was firmly seated? all other connections looked ok?
>
> - Eric

Swapped out relay with the high beam and verified that it was good,
initially I did not have power to the switch. Connections 'looked' good but
I really think that may have been the problem since that was the areas where
I was probing to follow a path when things got good again. One more time and
I should have a wiring diagram of my own, probably should have drawn out
what I had when it self cured, not really all that complex after all, just a
bit of confusion with two hot lines going to the switch where I had
anticipated one.

Paul