Re: Tank bag bag quick release

> At 08:02 PM 08/10/1999 -0700, Paul Steinbacher wrote:
>  >really should buy that new meter). I also mounted the tank bag with a
>  >removable system and noted that the instructions show the narrow portion
on
>  >the front of the tank, I think someone asked that question a while back.
>
> Meant to ask, did you add something to the harness to make it easy to take
> on and off?
>
> - Eric

I used some of the 'quick disconnect' fasteners from a Marsee bag along with
harness for that and some additional like material from Walmart. I fastened
one side of the clip to the bag (still have lots of strap left because I did
not want to cut it off) then added second strap with other end of clip
around each frame rail and through each rear mount bracket. Had to play a
bit to get the clips close to the bag and mounting points but it turned out
pretty well I think. Looks like there will be room to adjust if required and
removal is four clips away, which could have its drawbacks I guess.

Paul