Re:Throttle locks

I'm new to, not only this list, but to Triumphs. Been a Beemer guy for
awhile but made the fortunate mistake of riding the new ST in SFO last week
and I'm hooked. Does anybody know if there's a nice throttle lock, ala
Beemer, knurled aluminum style that fits in/on the bar ends? Also, will the
ST carry the elec load of heated grips and a vest at the same time? Anyone
know of the quality of any Triumph dealers in the Denver, Colo Springs area
- - a 4 hour ride from my home here in Taos. Thanks for the help,
Bert

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::