Bag cost - heat - and rallye - Greg

	I guess I got a deal. I ordered by two bag set up at purchase and paid
$500.00 out the door installed.
	I rode Merlin to work yesterday without the bags, just looks sportier.
I noticed a big difference in the amount of heat on my thighs on the way
home yesterday afternoon even in 105 degree heat. Now I think it must be
the change in airflow characteristics with the bags installed.
	Folks there's still time to make the rallye. Just call the motel up and
get a room and then enjoy a day ride to meet, visit, and ride with
fellow ST'ers.
	Greg Gaglino; have fun getting that 600 miles on your ST before the
rallye. Glad you can make it but who's Jack Hays? That's Mr. Rude Dog to
you friend. Looking forward to meeting.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.