Sneaking this one in...

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE4D7.0CC1FC36

Jonathon,
Now for the flip side of this message.  Jonathon performed the valve check
at 6000 miles.  If you get it checked at the 12000 service and they are all
in spec then you will never get re-imbursed.  You will have just taken care
of the run in for the valves earlier than scheduled.  If the valves are a
little out then you may have changed the clearance before they were fully
run in.  If the valves are out a little for the next three or so scheduled
checks then there is a proven problem.  Short of a proven problem you
probably won't get any money out of them.

Martin