Re: Effect of solar eclipse on my ST

Tim. I was sittin' crosslegged as you were watching the sun eclipse. Maybe
the strange energies that we're subject to these days re; the sun/planets
etc, temporarily altered the electro mag force of your machine! Hey,
anything's possible, especially now.

Seriously, I've done some research on this subject and there have been some
strange, unexplainable stuff happening to GPS, other navigation systems and
weaponry over the last few months. Checked with an old bud still flying the
friendly skies and one major airline had 8 unexplained engine shut downs in
a three week period (hearsay via him). (Met an a&p mechanic when I was
living in Miami a few years ago that does hands on healing on aircraft
systems! How's that one for ya!)

Just thought I'd throw some woo woo in the fray to balance the linear with
the irrational. Miss the U.K.and you guys. See ya someday and keep your
vibes positive.

New guy on the board,

Bert in Taos, NM

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::