RE: Effect of solar eclipse on my ST

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE51C.4895DB4D

Now that's interesting...
You are right about GPS feeling some effects because the sun is going
through its 10/11 year cycle where it reverses it's magnetic field.  Be
prepared for some really strange electronic events over the next few months.
Cell phones, pagers, TV, and anything else that will run through a satellite
will be freaking out on occasion.
I Army National Guard at the moment and some of the equipment I will be
involved with will be GPS connected, should prove fun, hope I don't get
called to war until sometime in 2002 or never would be nice!

Martin

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE51C.4895DB4D

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Effect of solar eclipse on my ST</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Now that's interesting...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">You are right about GPS feeling some =
effects because the sun is going through its 10/11 year cycle where it =
reverses it's magnetic field.&nbsp; Be prepared for some really strange =
electronic events over the next few months.&nbsp; Cell phones, pagers, =
TV, and anything else that will run through a satellite will be =
freaking out on occasion.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I Army National Guard at the moment =
and some of the equipment I will be involved with will be GPS =
connected, should prove fun, hope I don't get called to war until =
sometime in 2002 or never would be nice!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Martin</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE51C.4895DB4D--