Re: Bad vibes (Mirrors that is!)

At 10:57 AM 8/12/99 +0100, Ross Clifford wrote:

>I have noticed some comments with reference to the low frequency vibration
>that some of you are getting, basically there is a cockpit subframe that the
>fairing and mirrors mount onto, after the launch of the machine we noticed
>some comment with regard to the mirror vibration and subsequently
>strengthened the subframe to reduce the vibration. Therefore later
>production will have this revised subframe.

Hi Ross:

Hope you're still reading.  Could you please tell us the serial number at
which the strengthened subframe began being applied, whether or not the
strengthened subframe can be retrofitted to the earlier machines, and the
suggested manufacturer's price for the strengthened subframe as a replacement
part, both in UK and in US?

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx