Re: Apologies to Ross

Ross et al,  Didin't mean to make you the point man for my frustrations, and
hope you continue to monitor and contribute to the list.

Though several defects on my ST have been resolved, I am currently running
with three manufacturing defects (fuel gauge, melted fairing, and unstable
mirrors).  On all three of these issues, I have not heard one word from my
dealer or Triumph.  All information has been received via this list!  I don't
think that should be the case.

I realize that some things such as the melting fairings are recent
developments and may not have been addressed by Triumph yet, but othes such
as the fuel gauge and mirrors are months old problems have obviously been
addressed by Triumph internally.

A letter to customers from Triumph assuring us know that the problems will be
corrected would be nice.  The way the mirror issue was presented it sounded
as though Triumph was not addressing current problems on existing bikes.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see if they propose a warranted
solution.

Didn't meant to come across so harsh.  All I said was failure to warranty the
problem would affect my personal decisions on future Triumphs.  Its not like
I propsed a class action lawsuit.  LOL   :-)  I just want Triumph to make
good on the problem.

Rick Paukert
Houston TX