RE: new lister

Greg,

I part exchanged a Bandit 1200 for the Sprint and I still have a Bandit 600.
The Sprint will rung rings around them handling wise although I have found
it drops in a bit at slow speeds (walking speeds i.e. when manoeuvring
rather than riding if you see what I mean)

p.s. I had Givi hard panniers on the 1200 Bandit which I am going to fit on
the 600 so 'm not sure why you couldn't get them.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/