Re: Unauthorized quote

At 10:08 AM 08/14/1999 -0400, Steve Hobbs wrote:
 >The whole ST review is good.  Different slant from other reviews I've
 >read.  How does one access the whole Superbike article including the
 >other models?

You buy the magazine ;-)

I have reprint permission for the whole article, but unfortunately most of
the British mags enjoy printing a majority of their text directly over
background images. While it looks really nice, my scanner and OCR do not do
very well with it and I end up having to re-type a majority of those
reviews by hand..... not my favorite thing to do. On articles aimed toward
sport tourers, I would gladly do all pages - In this case there was just
too much to type.

- - Eric