Re: new lister

>appreciated.
>
>Oh, almost forgot, the two dealers I know out here in CT are out of
>ST's, say they won't be getting anymore '99's and are not sure when they
>will have 2000's.  Any thoughts on left overs or next years machines as
>far as availability and if it is worth waiting for 2000's?
>
>Many thanks,
>Greg

Hi Greg,
RPM Cycle got a new blue ST yesterday. The 200's seem to be arriving
already. Nice blue. Still like my black though. Still had the linkage
shifter. New mounting position on the front brake resevoir. New routing of
the ignition wiring. Don't know if the gas guage is fixed. New smaller
computer under the seat and a larger under seat storage compartment.
Dennis