Seat lock relocation

I have created a new section on the website for mods. I have added some
general instructions and more pictures for the seat relocation on that page.

Go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st and click on the "Mods" link.

This section will be the place for any customization done to the ST's like
chopping the rear fender etc (hint to Lance for the pics), polished parts -
wheels and any other do-it-yourself type modification. If anyone has
something for the section, please send it to me.

- - Eric