Separate keys, Duc-ST difference, Executive-ST difference

	Leatherbiker; I use one of the push pin type key chains on my keys.
Only a buck at any store. The type where you have two rings on each end
of a inch long tube. When you push one end of the pin the two rings
separate. That way I have my bag keys and alarm on a separate ring to
place in my pocket and also keep the weight away from the ignition
switch and the alarm away from vibration.
	DellaCorte: I've been given a ST4 when my ST was in for service and
almost hated the slightly lower bar position. Very uncomfortable after
about an hour. Tank pushed way to far into my front side and and seat
was murder. When I got back on my ST it felt wonderful.
	Brad: My ridding buddy Ron bought a new Executive about six months
before I got my ST. He wished he would have waited big time. Sometimes
we switch bikes on a ride and here's what I've noticed. The ST stops
better, has a much smother engine, more midrange torque, more top end
power, no choke to have to play with every morning, turns in a lot
better, and feels much lighter with a much lower center of gravity, and
about ten miles per gallon better gas mileage. As soon as Ron can get
out what he owes on his he'll trade.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.