RE: Quit Yer Whinin'

Duner,

I went from a B12 to the Sprint.
Given the choice I would have kept both.
The Bandit for fun and the Sprint for serious mileage.
Have you checked out the Bandit list.
You can get 120 rear wheel horsepower out of one easily.
I believe there's a few ex Bandit listers on this list now.
Definitely cheaper to run as regards parts, insurance etc, but uses a bit
more petrol, oh and you will probably need to sort out the suspension at
some point.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/