Tank bag

I bought the tank bag and think it's great - it has an impressively large
capacity, looks robustly made and the map case on top can be taken off and
put straight onto the tank pad if you don't want to take the whole bag out.
It's pretty waterproof, apart from the seam at the front of the map pocket,
but that's a common failing point on tank bags.

It's just tall enough on top of the tank to touch my chest when I'm leaning
forward - some might find this an irritation, but I don't.

It's designed to have the narrow end at the front - that way the zips face
backwards on all the pockets, which keeps water out and lets you see what's
in the bag easily without getting off the bike.  It also has a useful
passport/toll ticket pocket underneath the map case, handy when you're on
the Italian motorways (plenty of toll stations) or country-hopping in
Europe, and another small pocket at the front of the map case perfect for a
disk lock.

Neil