Re: ST Rallye WARNING

Hey guys and gals out in ST land. I wish I was going, or coming, to
Arkansas. I just put a deposit on a 2000 ST up in Colorado Springs, Apex
Motors. They sound like they know what they're doing, should be receiving
the 2000's any time now and cut me a fair deal. Lemme know if you get out
Taos, NM way.

What about Taos for next year's rally? 	I'd be willing to do whatever it
takes to coordinate/handle local logistics. Lots of great roads to ride,
wonderful little old Mexican villages hidden in the mountains, good food.
What else is there, besides good people to hang with, share stories and
gawk at each other's machinery?

Bert

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::