Re: Ross, Radiators, Dealers,

Very true!!!  It is GREAT to have an inside person to carry our questions and
concerns into the company.  What does Ross Clifford do anyway?

Radiator putty is a good idea.  I should try to remember to get some.  Glad
to hear it os only select bikes though.  Though I still hate planning for
failure just on principle.

I sympathise with Dunner.  Too bad a good dealer wasn't closer.  Hopefully
Triumph will put stricter standards in place as a result of our comments,
though ironically wasn't Triumph voted somewhere to have one of the best
dealer networks?  When all is well, it is a great bike to ride isn't it?!

David, I have the Kieth Code bookes and video, and I've taken Levels I and II
of his courses.  I've taken the MSF course and the Avanced MSF course a few
times.  I'm signed up for Jason Pridmore's School next month.  There's a
review of his school out in one of the moto mags now and Kieth Codes School
was reviewed two or three months ago.   Ok so there's my credentials, now
here's my advice.  Get "A Twist of the Wrist II," (forget the video, its
cheesy) and take at least Kieth Code Level I!  This is a fantastic class!
Its all about turning and its very applicable to the street!  I'm a terrible
typist so catch me at the rally and we'll talk.

Rick
Houston
'TRI IT'