Keith Code Books

I would just like to second, third, forth and fifth any and every good
comment
re: his books.

1st book is great for technical details
2nd book is more relevant to the road.

Having read both books numerous times & talking to people who have read
either one
or the other, I have come up with the following recommendations:

Read Book 1, Highlight the points which hit you in the "gut"
Read Book 2, Highlight the points which hit you in the "gut"
Read Book 2, Highlight the points which hit you in the "gut" in different
color, compare to 1st highlight
Read Book 1, Highlight the points which hit you in the "gut" in different
color and THINK about the differences

It is amazing how much information is in the books and how much extra you
can get out of them as your
skill level changes....

And remember:

Training is not and expense, its an investment in your enjoyment of life...

Later  Doug.