RE: Talk of tank bags etc.

What do you mean by "lower than the ST version".
I've already got one, just curious as to what you mean.
I've just read your mail again, I though you were referring to the Harness -
whoops !
As for the bag being lower it's probably a different model, I have three of
them now all of which will fit on the Sprint and they are three different
sizes (Two of them zip together and I've been using those two for 11 years
now, so it was about time to get a new one)

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/