Baglux Tank Bags

Just a quick note.

I have had and used Baglux products (although I have yet to get one for
my ST)

They are made of very high quality leather.
The tank bags comprises of two items, the Harness and the actual bag
itself.

The harness acts as a cover for your fuel tank, and is available colour
matched to suit your bike (They even produce multi coloured ones to
suite fireblades etc.)  The tank bag attaches to the harness easily and
it even flips up to allow easy access to the fuel filler cap.

They produce many different type of bags to suit all tastes and if you
change your bike you only need a replacement harness, you can keep you
existing tank bag.

The only problem is price.

The harness is around 60UKP and then bags start at around 50UKP.

You can order them from most UK dealers, or www.madp.co.uk or
www.thefastone.co.uk

for more info you can go to www.bagster.com
Mark Ridler - Technical Services Manager
Mikesoft Computers
http://www.mikesoft.com