Re: "Little Bastard"

At 11:27 AM 08/18/1999 +0200, Jonathan Schulster wrote:
 >I think there is a big difference between brand bashing - most on the list
 >love the ST and the Triumph brand - and trying to help the manufacturer with
 >detailed reports of what has gone wrong with our machines.  This will both
 >help us to get better service, improve the machines reliability and help
 >Triumph to find fixes for things before isolated reports come in from
 >dealers by which time the inevitable 'virus' has spread :)

I agree - I have yet to really see any "bashing" here on the list. Getting
the word out about potential problems is important - both to Triumph and
the other riders on the list. And I think this is the main reason that you
find Triumph monitoring the list - they now have a hundred test bikes on
the road with immediate feedback to the company. That gives them a jump on
potential problems, over relying on the service network to relay problems,
of weeks or possibly even months.

- - Eric