RE: Mirror Wars

Here's something to think about....

I've seen many times that people jump to the conclusion that the solution is to make something stronger, stiffer, or bigger to fix problems.   If this problem is an aerodynamically induced oscillation and not road vibes,  then fairing stiffeners may not be the way to solve the problem.

Perhaps, a small trim tab, spoiler, or some other aerodynamic stabilizer is the key.