First time!

Dear all,

This is my first time so please be gentle!

I am due to pick up my Sprint on 1st Sept.  The last week or so of waiting
was bad and then I discovered the web site and list.  I've been reading
about all the pain and pleasure which you all seem to get from your machines
and now the waiting is getting unbearable. The next two weeks are going to
be very long!

Can anyone give me some pointers on what to look out for/check before I
accept the bike from the dealer.  Unless I write out a check list, I'll
probably accept anything just to get on it and start riding.  I've got a
copy of the FAQ as a starting point but any other tips would be gratefully
received.

Once I've got the bike, I'll let you know how it's going.

Regards,

Peter
(Leighton Buzzard U.K.)