Re: First time!

>Dear all,
>
>This is my first time so please be gentle!

PETER THIS IS MY THIRD OR FOURTH TIME AND I'M DON'T FEEL ABANDONED, SO
STAND TALL!

>I am due to pick up my Sprint on 1st Sept.

I WILL ALSO, FROM A DEALER IN COLORADO SPRINGS, WHO I FEEL IS DEALING WITH
ME FAIRLY AND WITH A SMATTERING OF DISCOUNTS IN RESPONSE TO MY LIST OF
ACCESSORIES. WE TALKED PRICE AND THEY CAN PROBABLY SELL EVERYTHING THEY CAN
GET THEIR HANDS ON IN COLORADO SO THERE'S NOT MUCH ROOM TO NEGOTIATE. IF
ANYONE CARES TO KNOW WHAT I'M PAYING, I'M WILLING TO SHARE THAT WITH YOU,
AS MUCH FOR YOUR EDIFICATION AS MINE.

The last week or so of waiting
>was bad and then I discovered the web site and list.  I've been reading
>about all the pain and pleasure which you all seem to get from your machines
>and now the waiting is getting unbearable. The next two weeks are going to
>be very long!

I HEAR YOU! I JUST SOLD MY '94 DUC AND WAS AFRAID TO RIDE IT ANYWAY SINCE I
MIGHT DO SOMETHING NASTY TO IT RIGHT BEFORE SELLING IT.

>Can anyone give me some pointers on what to look out for/check before I
>accept the bike from the dealer.  Unless I write out a check list, I'll
>probably accept anything just to get on it and start riding.  I've got a
>copy of the FAQ as a starting point but any other tips would be gratefully
>received.
>
>Once I've got the bike, I'll let you know how it's going.
>
>Regards,
>
>Peter
>(Leighton Buzzard U.K.)
>
>I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE RESPONSES AS WELL ALTHOUGH THIS LIST SEEMS TO
>HAVE COVERED MOST ALL OF THE GLITCHES THAT HAVE OCCURRED. SWEET DREAMS,

BERT

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::