Re: st-digest V1999 #186

> Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:23:40 -0500
> From: dan & ann curcio <curcio@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Mirror Wars
>
> Paul,
>
> I thought about this as as well.  It appears that the mirror and fairing
vibrations are due to a combination of road vibration, air turbulence and
the length of the mirror stems.  After the ride today it became apparent to
me that the faster the bike is ridden the more the top of the>>

Dan,

What about one of the Y shaped braces that connect from the front tank mount
to the fairing wings. Lockhart typically has several for the Hondas, Kawi's
etc. I'm not wild about the aesthetics, but this type of brace would stop
the aerodynamic compression.

Larry