Re: Mirror Vibrations

This is exactly what I did with the aluminum extrusion brace.  It appears it
failed because I didn't tie it into the other side.

Dan

PS  It's nice to see you have your ST back and the finger test is how I got
started on the quest for a vibration cure.  It doesn't take hardly any pressure
to stop all the vibrations does it?