Re: Friday the 13th....

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, it was one hot day. At the time I was noticing the heat coming of the engine.  My lower leg was quite warm.  Initially I thought it may just be heat related and combination of the break-in oil, but I didn't want to
take chances. Since the sending unit was replace it has not been a problem. (420+ miles) I also am out of the no stop traffic jam.

You may want to contact your dealer and see about a new sending unit.

Jonathan Schulster wrote:

> Neil wrote: " Then the dash catches my attention. The oil
>   light begins to flicker periodically but goes out once off idle. But each subsequent stop the light comes on
>   stronger until it is fully lit at idle"
> I am having this problem, usually when the bike is thoroughly warmed up after a blast on the Autobahn or some fast twisties. The oil level seems fine when viewed through the site glass, and there seem to be no oil leaks.
> Anyone have any ideas?
> Eric, I think you mentioned this was also from the T595 list some time ago?
> thanks
> Jonathan

- --
                                                    _
Neil Halbert                  _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/ '_) EMC Corporation
email: halbert@xxxxxxx       _/--/  _/ -'_/ _/     /__ 171 South Street
voice: (508) 435-1000 x1232 _/_/_/ _/   _/  _/_/       Hopkinton, MA 01748