Re: Strange hose

Greg,
I found the same rubber tube with the end plugged when I installed a Scottoiler on my
ST.  I got a little bit better view of it as I had to pull my gas tank upward to gain
access to a vacuum line on the throttle body.  I have no idea what purpose this line
serves.  From what I remember, it was attached to the bottom of the air box, ran down
the back of the engine and had a vacuum cap jammed into the end which was just dangling
out behind the transmission.  It was a good sized hose plugged off and going nowhere.
I was going to pull out the plug, but with no place to attach it I thought better of
this and just left it alone.  Maybe Eric can look at his parts diagrams and find out
what this line is?

Dan