Re: US: Red rear reflectors cracked

David,

Mine are fine, but then again I removed them after the first day and plugged
the holes with some leftover Mazda bumper trim plugs because the reflectors
looked like something off a kid's bicycle.  The plugs look factory and really
improve the looks of the rear fender.  I also removed the "bicycle" reflectors
from the front fenders and used the bolts from the rear reflectors and some
black plastic washers from the hardware store to reattach the lower front
fender.  These look nice too.
  I figure someone at the factory over tightened the reflectors on your bike
and now they are starting to crack.  They should be able to be replaced under
warranty.

Dan