SoCal Dealer

<snip>Larry,
Who is your dealer? What area?
<snip>
Charla:

I've bought the bike at South Bay Triumph and am having it serviced
there.  They are on Pacific Coast Highway in Lomita, between Long Beach
and LAX.  Matt and Linda, the owners (he used to own Luftmeister) have
didn't try to gouge when I bought the bike (right at the time the ST was
going like hotcakes) and the service department seems to be competent. I
must admit I have had no major problems to fix, but they have taken care
of the small ones promptly and completely.

If you need more information, let me know

Larry Murdock