RE: Howdy - part II

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEF0C3.302B2358

Well, Jeff, you DO seem a bit nervous with your gastric testament.

However, many posters have complained about wrist ache below 40 mph, but
things are then fine above that. Unfortunately, your test ride didn't
include higher speeds. This is also my first bike with this riding position.
I didn't go for the GenMars at first, thinking I would get used the riding
position. I read someone posting that you shouldn't be leaning on your arms
anyway, but rather use your legs and back, with minimal weight on the
arms/wrists.

Immediately after picking up the bike, I went on vacation, and I did get
used to the riding position, somewhat. But now that I'm back in town, and I
am not getting away as often as I would like, I don't always remember (it
hasn't become habit yet) to support myself with legs and back. So I got the
GenMars. I like them a lot. Many posters rave about them. I find the riding
position to be more comfortable. I haven't been on a long ride since I
installed them, so I cannot yet testify to how much more comfortable the
bike is at distance. I expect it to be good.

Why don't you try and go for another test ride. Maybe that will help. I can
only report on my personal opinions, and as I said before, I love this
thing.

Paul Master - Red 99 Sprint ST "The Flash"
East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
email  master@xxxxxxx <mailto:master@xxxxxxx>