Home Safe

Well, Lisa and I are home without further event, and there was much
rejoicing, yeaaa!!  Details to follow later if anyone's interested.  We
may have came back via the Twilight Zone, however, as I recall passing
by the entrance to Graceland (1) and thinking how it didn't look as nice
as I expected.  We also passed the White House (2) and later crossed the
road to Damascus (3).  We also rode through Moscow (3), and within a hop
skip and a jump from both Paris and Athens (3).  Also went through both
Old and New Boston (3), but didn't stop for any clam chowder.  We did
all that and more in less than 600 miles.

Well, this was probably more humorous to me after riding 600 miles in a
day, but I am too tired to have the sense to leave a simpler message.
600 miles is a personal best for long distance riding, and I cannot
imagine Eric's trip.  On the way back, I believe he opted for the
shorter route of 1200 miles or so.  This would be like me immediately
turning around to go back to Eureka Springs to get something I forgot.
The way my tush feels now, I can not even imagine riding another 100
miles.

We are looking forward to next years rally and meeting more great
friends!

Richard and Lisa White

Notes:
(1) Actually a wrought iron gate to some ranch named graceland
(2) Restaraunt that is
(3) Texas cities actually