Re: Howdy - Jeff

     Jeff,

     Just another view on the riding position. I came from sportsbikes to the
     Sprint and when I first sat on the Triumph I felt as though I was sitting
     back on a sofa. Ideally I would have rotated the bars 10mm forward and
     maybe dropped them by about 15mm. After a month I had adjusted to the
     riding position and have had no more discomfort. It may be worth while
     taking some time to allow your body (and mind) to adjust to the new
     position before you invest in the risers.

     Martin