Re: Howdy - Part III, subtitled - I did it!

     > Tranny is nice, though it's hard to find neutral sometimes.
     This gets smoother with the miles. After the break in period and first
     service mine was much better and is still improving. It doesnt feel
     like it's ever going to be as good as the shift on a Suzuki but it is
     smooth and precise.

     > Next additions will be luggage.  Anybody have the 3-piece set, and if
     > so are you happy with it?  I think the 2-piece will do me but might
     > as well go whole hog if I'm gonna do it right.  Might also get the
     > seat cowling,
     I'm running the two piece and the seat cowl and it looks cool. The cowl
     cannot be fitted in conjunction with the top box or rack without
     chopping the cowl about. Eric has some nice pics of this (another entry
     in the mods section perhaps?) I simply remove the top box when I don't
     need it and run with the cowl fitted. When I need the extra storage,
     four bolts see the rack back on and the cowl gets stored in the
     garage.

     Martin