Re: Upload

At 07:16 PM 08/30/1999 -0500, Richard & Lisa White wrote:
 >Hi Eric!  Do you ever sleep??  I hope that is what you are doing now.

No I don't .... however I did manage to get 3 hours during the day today.
Still wading through the piles of emails.

 >We have some pictures to upload from the Rallye, and I hit the link to
 >the upload page and it gives me HTML code.  It's the same problem we had
 >once before and I can't remember what the solution was, but Richard
 >doesn't remember changing anything on this end. Whenever you get around
 >to fixing it (or if you think the problem is on this end), let me know
 >and I'll upload the pics.  THERE IS NO HURRY!  SLEEP IS MORE IMPORTANT!

It should be working now - I added another page for browsers that don't
understand php. Give it a whirl and let me know if it works.

http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload/index.html

- - Eric