The Un-rally Rallye

Sorry for the late posting, finally got a chance here at work to give some
thoughts.  I would definatly like to echo the heaping thanks to Lisa for the
planning, and the flexability on routing.  Thanks to Eric as well for
launching the web page that brought us together.  I had a very enjoyable
time meeting new folks with a common passion for this kind of riding.  Sign
me up for the next one.
So far the rear Pirelli GTS hasn't been so different from the BT57 front to
cause any issues on the way home.  Not much is could have done going
straight down the interstate.  For those that weren't there I was one who
missed the mark on how long my stock rear tire was going to last.  But I did
get about 7200 miles out of it.  And I was hankerin' to try the GTS' anyway.
Gotta put in a plug for the dealer, Motorcycles Interational was it, ah the
mind what a terrible thing, good people and real accomodating.  They waited
that extra hour and a half after closing time for me to show up and get me
on a good tire.  Now I just need too get to the local dealer and find out if
they got that front.

Well, til next time remember, some of us may get lost occationally, BUT BOY
WE SURE MADE GOOD TIME DOING IT!