Re: Tire Rotation

I wouldn't think that would work as the tires are of different sizes.
That would be pretty funny to see, however. A big huge tire on the front
and a little tiny tire on the back. Unless this is some new Sprint ST
that I am not aware of.

John Stossel

PS. I've happy rotated my tires for 410 miles now. 590 more to go.