Decals on bike

Hello Fellow Trumpeteers:
	Since I just collected the new '00 Blue ST yesterday, I now fully understand what
"Leatherbiker" was asking about. Those numerous, small "Idiot Stickers" plastered all
over the bike are most definately on top of the finish. I have peeled all of them off except
the reminder on the tank about the Rev limits for break-in. I just lift 'em up at the corner,
wipe with a little bit of Mineral spirit and lift some more until they come off. I wipe the
residue off with a clean soft cloth dampened with more clean Mineral Spirit (White
Spirit to you Brits) and remove the goo with a clean dry cloth. It takes a few passes, but
does not leave any marks. It is a lot less expensive (and in some instances less
flammable) than using many of the reagents earlier described.
One Helluva Bike!!!!!
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia, PA