Re: Toy Run

- --=====================_37793859==_.ALT

At 09:21 PM 12/1/99 -0500, Eric Sheley wrote:
>About the Shriners Hospitals (http://www.shrinershq.org/index.html)
>
>Shriners Hospitals for Children is a network of pediatric specialty hospitals, founded by the Shrine, where children under the age of 18 receive excellent medical care absolutely free of charge.

I have a friend in the Shrine.  And if you knew what those guys paid for those go-karts and little midget motorcycles, you would fall dead over.  They have to buy them through the Shrine, and the [very considerable] profits go to the hospitals.  Me 'elmets off to 'em.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx
- --=====================_37793859==_.ALT

At 09:21 PM 12/1/99 -0500, Eric Sheley wrote:<br>
(<a href="http://www.shrinershq.org/index.html"; eudora="autourl">http://www.shrinershq.org/index.html</a>)<br>
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a network of pediatric specialty
hospitals, founded by the Shrine, where children under the age of 18
receive excellent medical care absolutely free of
charge.</blockquote><br>
I have a friend in the Shrine.&nbsp; And if you knew what those guys paid
for those go-karts and little midget motorcycles, you would fall dead
over.&nbsp; They have to buy them through the Shrine, and the [very
considerable] profits go to the hospitals.&nbsp; Me 'elmets off to
'em.<br>
_______&nbsp;&nbsp; ___,---. ---+_______:_&nbsp;&nbsp; |Rich
Weyand</div>
|TracTronics</div>